Interested in a position at ¡HICA! as a Civic Engagement Organizer? We are hiring!
JOB SUMMARY: The Civic Engagement Organizer is a self reliant individual that promotes Naturalization and the 2020 Census. The CE Organizer coordinates and collaborates with the J&L team and executes naturalization workshops and clinics in the community and promotes the 2020 Census Completion Campaign. This position will run through July 31, 2020.
● Education: Bachelor’s degree in social sciences field; prior work or volunteer experience may
● Bilingual/Bicultural English/Spanish
● Experience working with Hispanic Community
● Outstanding skills in facilitating meetings, trainings, and presentations
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
● Ability to listen and resolve conflicts effectively
● Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure meeting deadlines
● Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
● Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and MS Office.
● Must be an advocate for the mission, values and goals of ¡HICA!.
● Valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and reliable transportation.
For a full job description click here